Certificate of ISO 9001 quality system
The international certificate of compliance to the ISO 9001 quality management organizations and enterprises.
Compliance with ISO 9001 requirements is a high level of reliability of the provider and the quality factor of his company. If you look at today's manufacturers of goods, according to ISO 9001 - this is a small plus, which gives the opportunity to enter the market. This certificate ISO 9001 is an external and independent confirmation of the achievement of a high quality standard requirements.
Ukrainian versions of the standards:
- DSTU ISO 9000:2007 - analogue ISO 9000:2005;
- DSTU ISO 9001:2009 - analogue ISO 9001:2008.
Certificate of compliance with ISO 9001 requires businesses:
- working with partners or in markets that require such a certificate;
- working in various sectors of the economy, state or corporate controlled so that the presence of the certificate of conformity to ISO 9001 is required;
- for membership in various organizations where the ISO certificate is a necessary condition for the entry;
- to increase the company's competitive advantage in today's market;
- wishing to confirm the implementation of the management system aimed at continuous improvement of the quality of goods and services of the enterprise;
- for export to markets in Europe and other countries.
- 10.02.2017Foreign counterparts of the cable and wire produced in our factory
- 17.01.2017The warranty period and service life of cables and wires Cable Factory production "Energoprom"